Mayfield Gardens Day Tour
Samples Of Our Range Of Tours
Mayfield Garden Day Tour - $95 per person
Every Wednesday in January - April & September - November 2017
Mayfield Garden currently extends over 36 acres and includes a stone and water feature garden, blue-stone bridge, iron and stone arbour, a copper tree fountain, obelisk pond and allée of London
Plane trees, Valley of the Five Ponds, Venus Vale and Gallery.
The stone and water feature garden is a spectacular garden filled
with hewn blue-stone walls, man-made water features, and carefully selected plants to delight the senses. Come and see the water lilies in bloom in summer, the colourful foliage of cool climate plants in autumn, and the lush growth and heady scents of spring.
• Scenic drive with full commentary from Katoomba
• Welcome introduction by one of the friendly Mayfield Garden team members
• Gourmet lunch in a private room
• Entry to Mayfield Garden
• A Mayfield gift to take home
• Departs Katoomba at 10.00am and returns at approx 5.30pm
• Complimentary Katoomba and Leura hotel, motel and resort pick up and drop off service available
Contact our office on 02 4780 0700 to reserve your place.